Azen Jewelry is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will only track statistics for business purposes. No private information will be disclosed to unrelated entities or any third party merchant unless required by law. All email addresses in our mailing list are strictly kept confidential.
What information do we collect?
The types of date we collect from you include:
- your Name
- mailing address(es)
- telephone number(s)
- email address(es)
- date and month of birth
- financial information such as, credit/debit card details
- purchase history
- your marketing preferences, including any consents you have given us when you subscribe to our newsletter or set up an online account.
How do we use this information
We process your personal data for the following purpose:
- To fulfil any orders you place. This includes: processing your order, registration for the services, or entry to a competition
- Providing the services, to communicate with you about them or your account with us
- Communicating with you (by email and SMS) and providing our customer services
- Verifying your identity
- We use your personal data to personalise our products ad services for you
- To create a profile of your interests and preferences, and personalise content and advertising for you, so that you only receive content and marketing communications that are relevant to you
Withdrawal of Consent or Opting-Out
If you would like to unsubscribe from our newsletter, you can unsubscribe from receiving our marketing emails by clicking one the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails. If you wish to opt-out of our loyalty program or to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information and process it securely. We put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
When you visit our website, we may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your device. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. By registering an account with us, your computer will store an identifying cookie by remembering your email address. If you wish to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer, you can change the settings on your browser.